Makeup of the Day | #3


Hi ladies! I wasn't really planning on doing another 'Makeup of the Day' post today, but I really liked how my makeup turned out this morning and thought I'd write up this post. It's not completely dissimilar to my last one but it incorporates some summery products in there too!
Face
I primed my skin with a mixture of the St Tropez Skin Illuminator in 'Rose' (AMAZING product) and the Garnier 5sec Perfect Blur primer. I then buffed in my L'Oreal True Match foundation (today I mixed C2 and W4). Concealer wise, I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes and the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer on any blemishes and then powdered with the Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder. I contoured my cheekbones and nose with NARS Laguna bronzer from my 'One Night Stand' palette, and also used the Orgasm blush on my cheeks. Finally I highlighted with MAC's 'Soft and Gentle' MSF.
Eyes
I powdered in my eyebrows with MAC's 'Omega' and set with the Maybelline Brow Drama (as per usual), then primed my eyes with MAC's Paint Pot in 'Bare Study'. I then swept MAC 'Woodwinked' eyeshadow all over my lid and crease, then darkened the crease with MAC's 'Cork' eyeshadow (a favourite combo at the minute!). I lined my eyes with L'Oreal's Blackbuster eyeliner and made a smudgey effect by using 'Blackout' from the Naked 2 palette to create this more smokey look. I highlighted my tear duct and browbone with theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter and lined my bottom lashline with 'Cork' eyeshadow. Then, I finished off with L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic Mascara
Lips
I kept it really simple and just used the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in 'Peach on the Beach' - it's first outing this year! 

Hope you liked this post - I really enjoy doing them! Just a side note, my top is H&M and my necklace is Primark. I'm still keeping my hair natural too - expect a curly hair post coming your way soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts