Look Fantastic x Omorovicza Beauty Box


Look Fantastic are absolutely smashing it again with their limited edition beauty boxes, and this time it's the turn of luxury skincare brand Omorovicza. I've never tried the brand myself, but it's always caught my attention as so many bloggers/Youtubers I watch adore the brand. The box is currently sold out, but it may well come back in stock, and nevertheless I thought I'd share my initial thoughts on the brand/products myself either way. Inside the box there are 6 beautiful products from the brand, so let's take a peek inside...


In my opinion, this is the most raved about product from Omorovicza. The Queen of Hungary Mist is a light toner that you spritz on after cleansing. It contains Orange Blossom, Rose and Sage water that purifies and tones, whilst Apple Pectin restores hydration - this sounds like a lifesaver for the winter months! Let's be honest though, it's an expensive mist, so I wouldn't class it as a necessity, but definitely a nice luxury to treat yourself to or ask for as a gift since Christmas is approaching. 


At 21, I would hope I wouldn't really need neck cream at the moment, however I read that you should start using anti-ageing products before you actually need them so I guess I'll still give this a go! It helps to plump the skin and eliminate dryness with plenty of luxe ingredients. This deluxe sample size is 15ml (full size is 50ml) so the value is about £28.50. 


I love a good refreshing eye cream, so I'm excited to give this one a go - plus it's worth £80 which covers the value of the box alone! Cucumber extract soothes (we all know the effect of cool cucumber slices on your eyes, so this is that feeling in a bottle!), whilst hazelnut peptide firms and lifts the eye area. I'm just running out of my current eye cream, so this will be next on my list to try. 


Cleansing balms are a regular in my routine, especially when I've been wearing a full face of makeup. This deluxe sample of the Thermal Cleansing Balm is a cute dinky size that will be perfect for travelling as cleansing balms often come in huge tubs! The black colour of the balm comes from Hungarian Moor Mud which pulls out impurities, whilst almond oil nourishes the skin so it doesn't feel stripped. It has some amazing reviews so I'm excited to see if it lives up to the hype. 


The only makeup included in the box is their Mineral Touch concealer in Beige. It does annoy me a bit that this shade is automatically included, so a bit useless if the shade isn't right for you, but I think I can make it work depending on my level of fake tan! It actually looks like they only currently do 2 shades, so hopefully the shade range will improve in the future. Ingredients like Vitamin C and E ensure the concealer isn't drying, whilst the light, creamy texture promises to cover blemishes, scars etc. This sounds pretty similar to Benefit's Boi-ing concealer so I'm intrigued to see how I get on with it. 


This is the priciest full size product of the bunch (this size is worth £13 at 10% of the full size 50ml)  so I'm pretty certain I won't be repurchasing - let's hope I hate it haha! Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain moisture in the skin, Vitamin C brightens and tones and Wheat Polysaccharide firms and tones. There look to be tonnes of super sciency ingredients so it's clear to see why it's so expensive! I will definitely be using this one sparingly, and when my skin is in need of a treat, but it's nice to have such a luxurious product included in a beauty box! 


What do you think of the box? Have you tried anything from Omorovicza? Let me know in the comments! 

Comments

Popular Posts