Purple Cut Crease | MOTD


I was so eager to try out the purple cut crease AmysMakeupBox posted a few weeks ago. I've not had too much practice doing cut creases, so I wanted to push myself a bit and this was the outcome! Not perfect, but I'm really happy with it and it seemed to go down well on my Instagram. So, here's a step by step of how I did it:
Face
Soap & Glory Hocus Focus primer
Kiko Universal Fit Foundation
Maybelline Eye Eraser concealer
Jaclyn Hill x Becca palette (Ameretto blush, Prosecco Pop & Champagne Pop mixed as highlight)
Kat Von D Shade & Light palette to set undereye concealer and contour

Eyes
Anastasia Beverley Hills brows (Dip Brow and Brow Wiz)
Maybelline gel liner (to map out cut crease) 
Anastasia Beverley Hills Buon Fresco as first colour to blend above gel liner
MAC 'Cork' shadow to deepen the colour above the gel liner
ABH 'Fudge' shadow blended close to the liner
ABH 'Noir' to smudge out liner
Used concealer to clean up and make the cut crease defined, and set this with 'Tempera' from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette (but any creamy white colour will do!)
NYX 'Vivid Blossom' liquid liner right below the black gel liner to create the purple cut crease
Lined with the Soap & Glory Supercat liner
Eylure 118 lashes
The mauve purple shade from the Carli Babel BH Cosmetics palette on the lower lashline, then 'Noir' very close to the lashline
Maybelline Gel liner to tight line and waterline

Lips
MAC 'Soar' liner
Jeffree Star 'Mannequin' liquid lipstick

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts