Milani Baked Blushes



Let me introduce you to my new favourite blusher: the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. I picked this up in America over 3 weeks ago now, and I can honestly say it's the only blush I have used since then. Coming from someone with a more than extensive blusher collection, it's fair to say I've fallen head over heels for this! I think it's around the $5 mark, and it has beautiful pigmentation, as you can see in the swatch above. I use the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush, swirl it in the blush and apply to my cheeks, and it gives a lovely 'lit from within' effect. Having watched Nicole Guerriero use this in multiple videos, I can see now what all the fuss is about! It's a 'suits all' peachy coral shade with a lovely subtle gold shimmer running through it. I've found I can wear it with pretty much any makeup look too, and you can see me wearing it in this photo from my Instagram. The packaging is lovely too, a beautiful expensive looking gold colour, and you can flip the blush up to reveal a mini mirror and brush so a good one to bear in mind if you like throwing makeup into your handbag. The only downside is it's lack of availability in the UK, but if you're on your travels (or you know someone who is!) to the US, get them to pick this up for you: it'll make you want the entire shade range!

Comments

Popular Posts