ASOS Midi Rings


Ever since midi rings came into fashion, I've really wanted to get some but never got round to buying any. However, I found this gorgeous arrow midi rings from ASOS for £5 (I got theme for £4.50 with student discount!) and they went straight into my online basket! I think I got them in 'small' and they're just the right size, as any bigger and I don't think they would sit right. As you can see, they look fab with a milky pink nail polish (this is Essie 'Fiji') and my MK Rose Gold watch. What do you think of midi rings?


Catherine x 


Comments

  1. such a lovely idea, i am really tempted to buy some now. not sure if i can order from asos because i have ridiculously small fingers from my age, and will probably have to try them on first!
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, check it out here! http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html#.UmFLRZWTO2w
    lots of love
    saida xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment below & let me know what you think! I try to reply to as many as I can, so know that I read every single comment & thankyou! ♡

Popular Posts